soleshine
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2010
- Messages
- 102
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- winchester
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple shots I took.
1. I'm not to sure about this one. I only got to get one take on this because this guy thinks its a snap 1 time deal and you have picture...Sooo it wasn't very sharp that is why I added the extreme grain
2. Half Castle, I'm sure the powerlines are annoying buuttt I'm not good at photoshop
3. I think that building in the back is a hotel. Thought it was neat looking... too dark?? I was trying to go for a creepy look with all the trees.
4. annd last one...I thought this was amazingly cool! Never seen a tree eat a sign
1. I'm not to sure about this one. I only got to get one take on this because this guy thinks its a snap 1 time deal and you have picture...Sooo it wasn't very sharp that is why I added the extreme grain
2. Half Castle, I'm sure the powerlines are annoying buuttt I'm not good at photoshop
3. I think that building in the back is a hotel. Thought it was neat looking... too dark?? I was trying to go for a creepy look with all the trees.
4. annd last one...I thought this was amazingly cool! Never seen a tree eat a sign
