Best baby of 2014 so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. I think if you ask any of those people, they will disagree as well.

I did not say that. I said its hard to get respect. Which I am sure they would all agree with. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would disagree wholeheartedly.

I also want to point out that people are ARGUING WITH A TRAINED PHYSICIAN?!?!

I mean come on...

Where are all the moderators that love to preemptively slam topics shut before they get out of hand?

So..not to derail the thread or anything....
But...anyone else have anything related to the photos to add?

Where are all the moderators that love to preemptively slam topics shut before they get out of hand?

Was that sarcasm or do you really want me to lock the thread? I can't tell. If you think it's time, I guess I can get that done for you.

I'm really against locking threads though, unless per OP request.

Did that come off as humorous? It was meant to be humorous.

I was serious about not liking to lock threads though.

I disagree. I think if you ask any of those people, they will disagree as well.

Well, we should ask them. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I have done it...been in her shoes. I have worked my ass off to be where I am now. I first picked up a camera November of 2011 and it took me a long time to gain respect from this forum. This forum is/can be toxic. There have been many times in my photographic "journey" where I have been completely discouraged by members here, and far less times when I have been encouraged. There is no reason why we cannot support one another instead of driving people away with negativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well. We should ask them. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I have done it. I have worked my ass off to be where I am now. I first picked up a camera November of 2011 and it took me a long time to gain respect from this forum. This forum is/can be toxic. There is no reason why we cannot support one another instead of driving people away with negativity.

Why is it negative to comment on an aspect of a photo that you feel is wrong?
Do you think only positive reinforcement should be given? You keep mentioning everything negative that was said about the OP, but never once acknowledged the positive, nor addressed the OPs poor reaction to the negative critique.

Ok, probably just me here. I mean it's usually just me when it comes to stuff like this, but i can't help thinking that we spent all this time having gun pictures banned because of the snark that those threads would generate, and as it turns out all of that seems pretty tame by comparision when it comes to baby pictures.

I have to admit, didn't see that one coming.

Exactly Robbins. Point made. And exactly why I rarely post client work here. 😞

This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads I've read on here in a while.

Was that sarcasm or do you really want me to lock the thread? I can't tell. If you think it's time, I guess I can get that done for you.

I'm really against locking threads though, unless per OP request.

Did that come off as humorous? It was meant to be humorous.

I was serious about not liking to lock threads though.

Serious or sarcastic? Perhaps a bit of both.

It's harder to justify locking the thread when you're in the middle of the fracas.

"Oh hey now.. THAT comment was over the line... all my comments earlier were totally ok... but YOURS... OH MAN! FLAG ON PLAY! SO BANNED!"

Nowadays it is even not recommended to have ANYTHING in the crib. Can't have blanket (unless you swaddle the baby with it), cant have stuffed animal, cant have pillow. I didn't follow the rules though.
These people would flip if they saw how I slept with my babies. In my bed, in between two adults and...PILLOWS...oh the horror.

thats just called irresponsible and uneducated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back