Village Idiot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2008 Messages 7,269 Reaction score 406 Location Shepherdsturd, WV / Almost, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #16 B&H?
A ashleykaryl TPF Noob! Joined Aug 21, 2009 Messages 99 Reaction score 13 Location United Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #17 I am quite a big fan of Kata bags nowadays, but there is no perfect bag for every occasion. I wrote blog post a while back about this subject: Camera bags for the professional photographer | Nude Photo Pro
I am quite a big fan of Kata bags nowadays, but there is no perfect bag for every occasion. I wrote blog post a while back about this subject: Camera bags for the professional photographer | Nude Photo Pro
W wescobts TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 344 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester N.Y Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #18 I'm 6 hours from B&H, would love to go, would be in major financial woe after I left.
R redwood TPF Noob! Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2009 #19 I use the lowepro slingshot and I find it's the best of both worlds - comfortable to carry on the back, but then you slide it around and you have access to all your gear without taking your bag off.
I use the lowepro slingshot and I find it's the best of both worlds - comfortable to carry on the back, but then you slide it around and you have access to all your gear without taking your bag off.