Best Bird Shot for Me Yet....

Retnyap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
What you think, I know I should get natural shot rather than those bloody nuts. But Hell ;-}

BlueTit.jpg

Sorry the Lens was Canon EF 70-300mm, f5.6 @ 1/500, digital, ISO200.

Great photo, but it does not matter about the nuts, you are still showing the bird in one of its most commonly found places..........................The Garden. :D

I would love to have taken at least one image like that. :)

Oops I've been playing with my Library and moved it. didn't realise that happened will try to reinstate. Sorry.....

i have to agree with the title! the framing is great and you get such a good depth of field

Awwww. Cute little tit.
I can see it now all right! Thanks for fixing it.
It'd have been tooooooo bad if I had missed this. Such a cute picture. How far were you away (in metres or centimetres, if you so please :sexywink:) to get this DOF? And where did you hide so it would come and feed? I like the sidelight!

Approx 3 mtrs from feeder, sat on my bench, no hide, camera on tripod in my face. It was pretty cold I can tell you. Got a few this was the best of the buch though afyter cropping....

Great shot Retnyap. Love the lighting. Nice one

Thanks for letting me know the lens I ask because I'm looking for a new lens so its nice to see what you can get if you add some skill like yours from the equipment xxx

Very nice, you did a good job isolating the bird from the background. Great detail in the bird and Chiller is right, the high contrast lighting is super.

Most reactions

Back