Best Camera out there a.t.m?

virenko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want a new camera an doing lots of research, but I was wondering what camera is the best right now in your opinion? Also best in price and quality!
Thanks!!!

That one is really cool, but I doubt that I can afford that one ;) Maybe I should tell that my max is 1000 euro's.

The "best" is subjective. Look at and hold a 350 and a D70s. I am told the 350 is good, I like the D70s. Choose the one that works for you. Either one could be the best for you.

1000 euros may be able to get you a 20D now so i would reccomend that due to all the features it has

If you can get it the nikon d200 comes out in two weeks. suppose to blow the doors off of every thing in the prosumer range. (i have a d70) but i would get the 20d if your in that price range. A co worker has one and i like his more than mine.....:(. however the d70 rocks, the 20d just rocks a little more :)

snownow said:
If you can get it the nikon d200 comes out in two weeks. suppose to blow the doors off of every thing in the prosumer range.

it's definitely a great buy, but i dont see how it 'blows the doors off' of every thing in the prosumer range, especially the 20d (and im not just saying that because i have one).

Best camera?

Nature shooters: Nikon D2x
Landscape and studio: Canon 1DsMkII
Best entry level value DSLR: KM Maxxum 5D

One more opinion. I have a 20D and Rebel XT aka 350D

Have a good one.
Bill

the Smena 8M:

RS010a.jpg

;)

Most reactions

New Topics