Best lens for taking boxing pictures?????

sorry, i didnt think about headshots, and zoomed out shots. the 24-70 2.8 would probably be your best bet. Cool shots!

Pro matches are easy due to lighting, the amateur fights have very poor lighting. I like the canon 24-70 2.8 lens or for a budget maybe a Tamron 28-75 2.8 for these shots either way. Maybe a 50mm 1.4 prime lens for posed shots on your backup camera.

Google pics and see how pros shoot for amazing pics. Composition and the ability to see what will happen make the difference here. Learn more about the sport and what to look for as a boxer goes thru his or her moves.

Yes a towel is needed if you rind side, not only for your camera though LOL

So we have a photo forum so we can exchange opinions and see what everybody thinks and what they are doing and his question get a beating from teachers wanting him to attend his class. Here's a ideal start your own forum for your students and get off here.

:thumbup:
So we have a photo forum so we can exchange opinions and see what everybody thinks and what they are doing and his question get a beating from teachers wanting him to attend his class. Here's a ideal start your own forum for your students and get off here.

We should call this "No combat photography teachers allowed forum!!!!!!!!"

Oh, I get it- it's "we" because you post under at least two different user names, whining about the same ****.

You came to me, sweetie. Remember that.

Oh, I've got a finger for you, too.

I got two of them for you, and if you can PICTURE this in your head they are the two middle fingers. Got the mental picture????? Good. Now go take a hike.

My previous mental picture of you had you breathing through your mouth, load in your pants, drooling a little. But the fact that you can give a Jersey Salute makes you more charming than I had previously suspected.

clapping.gif

Now ditch that camera and get a shine box.

I am about to photograph a boxing match on local and state championships.
Can anybody give me some guidelines for the fees I should charge
I realize there are several factors involved such as usage.
I apreciate any feedback.

What is with this resurrecting really loooooong dead posts? This is from 2010!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back