What's new

BEST OF 2012!!

Here are some of my favorites..

8078849680_5ab9dd5edf_z.jpg


8233036893_1f748b143a_z.jpg


8214999751_b9db574955_z.jpg


7857575358_a8cf37fb89_z.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #62
Well, this thread just goes to cement my theory that TPF is home to the best photographers in the world. We all rock!!!
 
My best moon shot of the year (mind you, not the best you'll see but the best I've pulled off with a 300mm prime on my cropped-frame 1000D):

8020245267_093e7ccfce_b.jpg
 
As others hav ementioned in this thread, some of these photos are quite simply outstanding and I feel privileged to learn from the likes of you on this board.
Thank you!

Here are my personal favorites of the year and this is much tougher than I thought it would be.


1. Dreamy Rise

8266610396_d3167de149_b.jpg
[/URL] Dreamy Rise by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

2. Pinky

8266604070_eb10df768d_b.jpg
[/URL] Pinky by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

3. Louise Rain Falls

8266475296_9114e711d1_b.jpg
[/URL] Louise Rain Falls by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

4. Viridiplantae - 2

8188890181_a7e7dee038_b.jpg
[/URL] Viridiplantae - 2 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]


5. Degeneration

7123627529_872081b0b3_b.jpg
[/URL] Degeneration by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

6. Days of Old

6977540704_0e60efdc63_b.jpg
[/URL] Days of Old by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

7. Then there was light

7022162825_b15338a7b4_b.jpg
[/URL] And there was light by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

8. Becoming One

6810717608_b5e389cb33_b.jpg
[/URL] Becoming One - Part 1 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

9. In Limbo

6786483057_744688232e_b.jpg
[/URL] _MG_1015-3 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

10. Waiting for the one

8266644994_0870830a03_b.jpg
[/URL] Waiting for the one by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
A lot of fantastic images on this thread, some that I had never seen posted here before...

Here's a couple of mine...







p332214555-4.jpg

I LOVE this, Invisible. Have you flipped it or is my brain playing tricks on me? The colours are sublime!

4. Viridiplantae - 2

8188890181_a7e7dee038_b.jpg
[/URL] Viridiplantae - 2 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]


[/IMG]

Also love this, Demers18. Not normally a shot I would look twice at the but again, the colours are great. Nice white balance control :)
 
Last edited:
Forkie said:
I LOVE this, Invisible. Have you flipped it or is my brain playing tricks on me? The colours are sublime!

Also love this, Demers18. Not normally a shot I would look twice at the but again, the colours are great. Nice white balance control :)

Thanks Forkie!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom