What's new

BEST OF 2012!!

mishele

Are the flowers swirled up with PP or is it an in camera effect? They are fantastic!
 
there is a lot of good stuff in here.... im impressed :)
 
Really great pix guys and gals! Keep em coming.
 
I don't even have a best so unfortunately it's a toss up between these four:

#1
8197078511_18a492c994.jpg


#2
8263678602_ca05e150f6.jpg


#3
8033987032_dd03773754.jpg


#4
7494291922_8e757181a4.jpg


I figure if I keep practicing, I'll end up with at least one worth framing before too long.


I like #4 It looks like a lady sitting reaching for the sun.. Just my thoughs.....
 
I like the first one because of the aliens.
 
Oops, forgot to include this one:

p948467337-4.jpg
 
Another good thing about this thread: Lately, I've been thinking I'm doing pretty good with this photography thing. I've had a lot of people commenting very positively on my work (in real life, I mean), several who aren't even friends asking me if I sell them or when I'm going to have a show, things like that. AND I'm "published" now. :lol:
(An aside here: I just realized that my Flickr visits have REALLY spiked today, and I can't figure out why. I've had nearly 100 more views than my previous high--they don't seem to be coming from here, or from my blog, so I have no idea why people are suddenly looking at my pictures today...)

Then I look at the pictures from folks like Mish, Charlie, Rotanimod, Invisible...and on and on. And I remember just how VERY. MUCH. of an Amateur I really am. :D

Anyway, a few more favorites from the year:


assassinbugwithladybug by sm4him, on Flickr


DSC_0144editweb by sm4him, on Flickr


daylilyabstract_1476 by sm4him, on Flickr


flower_0177small by sm4him, on Flickr


I don't think you give yourself nearly enough credit
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #55
mishele

Are the flowers swirled up with PP or is it an in camera effect? They are fantastic!

It's a secret, if I told you I'd have to kill you.
 
These come in 2nd to 4th for me this year.


Waiting






Simply Lake Huron






Self Portrait

 
mishele

Are the flowers swirled up with PP or is it an in camera effect? They are fantastic!

It's a secret, if I told you I'd have to kill you.

It's true. Just watch; every now and then a very active TPF member suddenly seems to just "disappear"--everyone assumes they just got tired of it and left, but the truth is, they found out how mish does those flower pics. :biglaugh:


I don't think you give yourself nearly enough credit
Thank you for the vote of confidence; it's entirely possible that you're right. But some of these folks are CLEARLY in a whole different league!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom