What's new

Best of 2013!!!

Flying flower girl



Sweet times



Mule power



Sunflower



wild one

 
I am stunned by some of the great shots here! Unfortunately, I basically started shooting again in November (moving back to my home country and my new position in my job and all kind of got in the way of my photography), so I got very few shots to choose from for this, but these I really enjoyed making:
 

Attachments

  • $11406894016_21203fda1d.webp
    $11406894016_21203fda1d.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 71
  • $_DSC0547 - A.webp
    $_DSC0547 - A.webp
    579.3 KB · Views: 71
  • $_DSC0502 - A.webp
    $_DSC0502 - A.webp
    617.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Here's my best. Overall, it was a pretty good year. I think I improved, even if marginally.


In order from earliest to most recent:





























 
I stayed busy this year. Will be even busier next year hopefully!


Purity by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr


High Desert Sunset by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr



The Lost World by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr


South Sister by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr


The Wave by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr


Meeting Place by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr


Thor's Majesty by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr


Forces of tide by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr
Meh.....These are okay for a beginner. ;) JK R. Is there a couple making out on the top of the rock in the last one?
 
Daaaaang. Thats all I can say...

seriously good stuff up in here...
 
Amazing stuff from everybody. I think I'm going to stick around this forum.:)


I'm not in the same league even, but here's some of my favorites from my first year with a camera.










 
Love the blue bird. Had one hanging in my yard/creek for a while. Couldn't get a decent shot. Nice job. Ed

Thank you, I probably have close to 250 frames of the GBH at different times and only 2-3 keepers.
 
I am seriously jealous and hoping one day to enhance my skills enough to capture shots like these. You folks are amazing!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom