Best online photography outlet.

Boomn4x4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As with most technical equipment, there's always a "diamond in the rough" where you can buy quality equipment at a cheap price.

Is there one of these outlets for photography?

No in my experience. If you're willing to take a risk with non-US market equipment and bad customer service, there are a lot of places in New York and New Jersey with low prices.

But as I get older, (I'm 33) I appreciate good customer service and no surprises more and more. I like B&H and Amazon.

But as I get older, (I'm 33) I appreciate good customer service and no surprises more and more. I like B&H and Amazon.

Go easy there Jeremy...I am not sure how much of 33 I can remember.:mrgreen:

The places that promise too good to be true prices are often not ALWAYS) but often, scams. They pressure you into buying more and when you don't they hold your order then eventually don't sell it to you for the price advertised. Check Reseller Ratings (sorry, don't have the link handy).

My experience has been that B&H Photo and Amazon (Amazon stocked products) have the best prices and the customer service is excellent. Adorama is another one that has great prices and service.

+1 for adorama :) everything I have bought so far (except my walmart tripod) have come from adorama :)

Adorama and Newegg

Most reactions

Back