What's new

Best P&S for Concert?

Fleetwood271

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2010
Messages
314
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Going to a concert at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on the 21st. Would love to get some good shots, but I know my D90 will not be allowed.

Which P&S camera would you suggest for this?
Obviously, one with a high ISO would help. And I know to stay away from digital zoom, and to get one with a good optical zoom.

But I haven't used a P&S in a few years now. Not sure which ones would be a good choice.

Thanks!
 
Getting descent quality out of a P&S for a concert will be extremely difficult from my experience. Even the D90 on your 50mm would be a challenge, those point and shoots have tons of noise even at low ISO so don't expect much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom