Best Photography Magazine

j_mcquillen said:
I never heard of that one or seen it but I know of Outdoor Photographer. Is that what you're talking about? Are they the same thing?
(http://www.outdoorphotographer.com/)

Had a look at the website - it's a different magazine to the Outdoor Photography we have in the UK, but the style & layout etc look very similar - it could be that Outdoor Photographer is the US version of Outdoor Photography... not sure if they're published by the same company though.

I usually read both of them and like them both.

Lemme just pitch in here and mention that I recently picked up a copy of Practical Photography (theUK mag) in a Borders (or was it Barnes & Noble?) bookstore inPhiladelphia, and I found it really good. It has all kinds of usefultips for just about everyone, with film or digital. And it is reallyjam-packed with lots of information. I am hoping to head down tothebookstore again soon to see if they have got the Feb. edition inyet. :)

I subscribe to Popular Photography magazine, and I find it helpful...but odesn't have much about darkroom stuff so far. It has lots of ads in it, but I enjoy ads (scary I know) so that doesn't bother me much. Best way to find one that you like would be to go to Barnes and Noble or something like that and browse through bunches of them :)

Most reactions

Back