Big and Unique - CC Please - Midwest Family

I like the first one too but you migh want to consider Psing yourself out of his glasses.

I like the first one too but you migh want to consider Psing yourself out of his glasses.

I'm thinking of getting myself out and superimposing their name or both of them in the glasses. Thats the only one that I'm thinking of doing that to

awesome work !! i have so much to learn here!!

THese are great. I normally dont like over processed photos but the subject and use (album cover) I think really calls for it. Great Job. I like 1 3 and 4. There is something about the big guys shirt in 2 that really bothers me. I guess its becuase its so low budget, and so distracting.
But again the other three are GREAT.

Oh one thing I just noticed... I think your in photo 1. You may have wanted to move the guy into where you were standing and shot over his sholder.

Great great work..I dont either usually like over processed photos..but this works..Really well!

Awesome, I like #1 the best but #4 is close behind. Great HDR work. Gives it an album cover feel to it.

great work. I need to learn how to do this kind of PP. I like 1, 3, 4. but they are all great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back