What's new

Big bro, Little bro!

lostcase_gib

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
341
Reaction score
0
Location
Gibraltar, Europe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Similar to one i posted a couple of weeks ago but i composed the scenery differently and didnt have the ugly clouds help this time...

what you guys think???

C&C as usual!

IMG_1781_1.jpg
 
Utterly awesome, perfect silhouette, and beautiful tones in the sky... good job on getting out there and captureing such an unmissable sunset. I love the composition, too, especially the top half of the photo. Nice one.
 
I like it! I would say more, but I would just be repeating what pm63 already said. :)
 
thanks guys!

yeah im lucky where i love i get some quite good sunsets i can take advantage of!
 
thanks guys!

yeah im lucky where i love i get some quite good sunsets i can take advantage of!

Haha, in London recently they've been utterly useless, always obscured by a thick grey smog of clouds. Can't wait to get abroad again.
 
we have here like 35 days of rain a year! lol so ungly obscure clouds are not very common, whereas clear blue skies are very common...
 
Nicely captured. Beautiful colours you got in your sky.
 
I don't understand the thinking behind the thread title. Is it like, little and big cranes?

Apart from my own slowness though I like the image allot. Great colors and composition!
 
it is actually the crane but also the merchant ships, if u look there is a smaller one beside a larger one...
 
STunning sunsets I wish where I am at I can see great shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom