Big City Feel

all good but 1 & 3 rock

and Efergoh im glad you said something about that comment, cus that was the wrong way to go about it, thanks

I agree, I'm tired of Majik's sh*t.

:hail: :hail: :hail:

Thank you for saying what I've kept pent up for what... 3 weeks now.
I really just pass on by most of them but the ones I do read I lose interest after the first paragraph.
Majiks posts are quite insulting and 'holier than thou'.
I too am tired!!!!

With that out of the way...

# 3 & 4 are my favs.
The color is a bit dull in #3, i would personally try b&w and maybe add some grainyness. And of course #4 has great color!!!!!!!!!
Canadian winters are so hard to photograph for me. I love lots of bright and bold colors. I really do live in the wrong country!!! :grumpy:

Canada is very hard to capture if you like bright colours haha

but i have a love for winter shots and city scape photos

numbers 1 and 4 are my fav.

I like the sky in number 1 a lot. The only thing that I think could make it better is if the sky had some more color, but you can't really control that.

Number 4 gives off almost an industrial vibe with the orange and the smoke/clouds coming out of a few of the buildings.

in my choice of words and I promise to do better in explaining why I said what I siad.

yes I said the wrong words in the wrong manner and I aplogisie for that.

I WAS WRONG!

I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.. ! sorry neaa to upset you also and others..

Maybe I was in too much of a rush but no excuses I was WRONG.

thanks for pointing it out.! I mean it.

I haven't spoken to a civilized person in years. Just Eskimo's only.! I guess it is showing too much.

Maybe I can TRY again.. (while I am smiling) I like it here,

I like all the people the photos and the varied subject matters that help me escape the reality of my surroundings.

That said.. let me try to express myself in a bit more dignified manner.

#1 this composition has too much open space, the buildings are too far away, maybe a different lens would have provided a remedy. but the lack of detail and overall low contrast. my eyes are searching for something to focus on and all I can stop at is / are the clouds. so in my opinon there is too much open space and not enough detail to "capture" my attention.
And then again when lookiing at how a member cropped it.. it seems better, the composition is more pleasing, to view, but detail is lacking.

I have constantly said.. I am no body.. I am nothing. it is not my intent to offend, and I do mean no insults to anyone. I am much harsher on my own mistakes, but I try to learn from them..

#2 same as above. too much open space, and I really don't know what I am lookinig at. That is what puzzles me. the color seems wrong, but one of the aspects of Great photography is fill the frame with detail. Photograhy is a constant learning process.

I have said this many times to many of my students.. that try and take in too much into the viewfinder that is too far away. Fill the frame with detail

#3 Half the viewfinder is filled with detail.. . but look at how sharp those blue lines are.. the rope comng off the ship.. THAT is what I like to see in an image.. detail.. sharp detail. notice how the depth is increasing make the image life-likness appearing.. THIS IS what makes me so curious as to all of the detail on the other side.. the right side.. I think (my opinion) that the right side of the ship would provide a more interestng composition.
the buildings look sorta nice. but they don't have the detail that the blue rope and the objects on that side of the ship would have.

#4 as I said in different words before is exquisite, wonderul feeling.

Mysterious feeling Orange and Black. wonderfull contrast and mysterous intrique. I love it bravo !

and that is my honest opinion! and it is only an opinion.. don't take me so serious.. but I was wrong in not explaining it all out in detail and I hope this helps.! I use pencils all the time.. only because I make so many mistakes that I can use that thing on the end to fix my mistakes.

I will do my best.. and be on my guard to prevent any more misunderstandings!

ya i appreciate that alot!! and thanks for the suggestions

Most reactions

New Topics

Back