VoicelessScream
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2013
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Denmark
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone!
My name is Nataly and photography had been my hobby for years. 2.5 years ago I finally got my hands on a decent camera (before I was shooting with the cheapest one imaginable) and decided to get serious. I read tones of materials and was trying to follow good advice, but I am still too far from being happy with my shots. So my big quest is to improve as much as possible.
I am quite limited as I don't have a studio or money to buy different lenses or new equipment, so I do what I can with what I have. I settled down with nature photography. The area where I live is not too interesting so first I was shooting at zoos. However I became bored quickly, and it was frustrating that things like fences, glass etc get in my way and don't allow me to change position or angel to much. So I decided to look for any interesting subjects around, or if they are not interesting, try to shoot them in an interesting way. This is what I brought from a very very small forest today. Please give me you advice and opinion. It will be much appreciated.




My name is Nataly and photography had been my hobby for years. 2.5 years ago I finally got my hands on a decent camera (before I was shooting with the cheapest one imaginable) and decided to get serious. I read tones of materials and was trying to follow good advice, but I am still too far from being happy with my shots. So my big quest is to improve as much as possible.
I am quite limited as I don't have a studio or money to buy different lenses or new equipment, so I do what I can with what I have. I settled down with nature photography. The area where I live is not too interesting so first I was shooting at zoos. However I became bored quickly, and it was frustrating that things like fences, glass etc get in my way and don't allow me to change position or angel to much. So I decided to look for any interesting subjects around, or if they are not interesting, try to shoot them in an interesting way. This is what I brought from a very very small forest today. Please give me you advice and opinion. It will be much appreciated.






