Big Legged Naked City Woman

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:sexywink: Ok, maybe not what you thought........
I was playing with "Mike's Frames" and thought I would use this photo as a lab rat. Boy Mike, I have to hand it to you!!! I :heart:LOOOOVVVVVEEEE:heart: your Frames!
I'm not very good with computer stuff, but you made it really easy. Now all I have to do is figure out how to change frame colors. THANKS!:lovey:

sculpture1webfr.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/v311/elsaspet/

Well it looks good.
Though I think in the picture the reflection is taking away from the statue. I can make that go bye-bye if you would like. :)
But even though it makes me focus on that rather the subject, I almost like the skyscrapers now...
/getting confused.

Actually, I kinda like the reflection. But I think it would be cool if you post your non reflection version too. Then people can see it with and without.:D

I like this. I think the reflection of the buildings add to the statue. The frame is cool too. ....and I love the title. :D Nice work elsaspet!

what's up with this? i expected to see a real big legged naked city woman. ;)

i also like the reflection...adds interest. would have liked to seen a bit more contrast in the statue, but that's just me. very well done Cindy as always and the framing is neat!

Most reactions

Back