S streettrailpark TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2007 #1 Got a new lens not too long ago, heres a couple shots. I didn't get many riding photo opportunities as you can probably tell.
Got a new lens not too long ago, heres a couple shots. I didn't get many riding photo opportunities as you can probably tell.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 28, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Well, yes: one rider photo isn't that big an amount of rider photos, but well ... if it weren't for the big black diagonal bars cutting through your pic, I would like it even better. Now my favourite is the last of the spider. Nice close-up.
Well, yes: one rider photo isn't that big an amount of rider photos, but well ... if it weren't for the big black diagonal bars cutting through your pic, I would like it even better. Now my favourite is the last of the spider. Nice close-up.