BrieKayee TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 109 Reaction score 22 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2013 #1 Last night, during a storm, I photographed the bird bath outside Feedback appreciated
D DGMPhotography Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,160 Reaction score 717 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #2 I would have cropped it a little tighter.. maybe something like this,
BrieKayee TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 109 Reaction score 22 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 haha okay thanks
Rick50 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 3,188 Reaction score 1,110 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #4 I like DGM's version but good photo....