What's new

Bird Collage of photos from my favorite local spot.

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
645
Location
the south
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a photo collage I put together of images from this past year at a local location I like to goto

its a neighborhood, so I put this together mostly to hand out to residents of the neighborhood. Everyone I have met has been kind and welcoming to me and my photography.

I handed out and left a few at houses today along with a link to my website.

I printed it in an 8.5x11 on photo paper, without my logo, but with the location name and my name.

I hope they enjoy, maybe I will get a request for some prints, who knows....

lk_full.jpg
 
Here is a photo collage I put together of images from this past year at a local location I like to goto

its a neighborhood, so I put this together mostly to hand out to residents of the neighborhood. Everyone I have met has been kind and welcoming to me and my photography.

I handed out and left a few at houses today along with a link to my website.

I printed it in an 8.5x11 on photo paper, without my logo, but with the location name and my name.

I hope they enjoy, maybe I will get a request for some prints, who knows....

Some great photographs! They must look stunning in print.
 
Very nice. Hope you sell some prints.
 
thanks all, just luck on the king fisher that time, and a heavy crop.

I had times where I actually spent a lot of time stalking them but they always fool me. well twice I setup a blind for a full frame photo of a king fisher, but it did a land fly off on me laughing all the way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom