Bird hunting, until.....

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got up this morning to go see if I could photo some red-tail hawks. Couldn't get close enough to them but then I saw this guy, I had to shoot him. He was posing and watching me before walking on. The biggest buck, I've seen in a long time.

Raptors-16-Edit.jpg

Wow. He is beautiful. Nice shot!

Oh yeah, he's onto you, Ron! Nice shot. Great placement of the animal within the frame. Perfect balance of foreground grass and background trees. Not sure it could have been any better. Your compositions have become very solid over the last year, and your shots now are to the point where I look at one and think, "Yeah...that's where that belongs, and where that belongs, and where that belongs."

Next Up: 800mm Canon lens, mounted on a custom ATV, gyro stablizer.

Thank you for sharing Look like a 10!!

Wow. He is beautiful. Nice shot!

Thank you Barb.

Oh yeah, he's onto you, Ron! Nice shot. Great placement of the animal within the frame. Perfect balance of foreground grass and background trees. Not sure it could have been any better. Your compositions have become very solid over the last year, and your shots now are to the point where I look at one and think, "Yeah...that's where that belongs, and where that belongs, and where that belongs."

Next Up: 800mm Canon lens, mounted on a custom ATV, gyro stablizer.

Thanks Derrel. I really have spent my time working on composition. I would love and 800mm, but I really want the 300 f/2.8. (If I keep this wildlife stuff up, I may have to get that 400 f/5.6)

Thanks John

Awesome shot I love it

Thanks Nathan.

Wow... nice looking buck.

Thank you Hunter.

Thank you for sharing Look like a 10!!

Thanks Larry. If you are counting points, I wasn't sure. I knew is was big and I was in awe of him just standing there looking at me. I know it's over 8 point.

He is really nice looking!

Beautiful creature, glad you were shooting with a camera ;)

Nice Buckaroo you captured.Glad your shooting through cross types and not crosshairs.

Most reactions

Back