What's new

Birthday candles... Gerrr!!!

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
737
Reaction score
14
Location
Hermitage, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today was my 35th birthday. I was trying to get a good shot of the cake and candles but couldn't get one that I was loving. any tips on shooting this situation? I was using my 50mm 1.8.


The best shot I got.

4781306087_685ec45283_b.jpg
 
lol nice pic....well kinda ..got your focus wrong but i like the idea.
 
-Use a tripod
-Have someone sit where you are going to be to compose the image
-If you have a remote, use it to autofocus on you (use a high f/#, for more DOF)
-Take the picture with the remote. If you don't have one, use the timer function.

That's how I took my self portrait that I use for my avatar. It should work for you, too.

Funny pic, btw. lol.
 
What was going wrong for you?
 
Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom