Bitter Jeweler and minions will love this. Sony A550 is TOAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you please spare me this critique- drama?
I know you're a girl and all that stuff, and I'm trying to be nice.
You're also bitter jewelers lap puppy.
Now please. I am asking you nicely, DON'T START UP.
By nature women love me. Madam I am certian you are married and I only ask that you be faithful to your husband.
Incidentally....how long have you been married to BJ?
I will take his woman if only to prove a point. So be warned fair maiden, I am much younger than he and able to plow the fields until the wee hours of the mornings.

lol

I wasn't going to say anything, but you just crossed waaaay over the line. Making sexual references to a forum member, whether you agree with them or not, is unacceptable. I have reported your post, and I hope others will, too.

It's one thing to be upset, it's another to attack members at that kind of personal level.

Umm, I wasn't attacking anyone Mr. forum police /tattletale.

Aside from yourself I think one or two may find humor in it.
Please stand up and remove your head from, the sitting on it position.

PS. - It was all fictional. She isn't married to BJ,,,,,,,She's not sewing her loins for me...............and I'm not offended by anything on this thread. Nor should she or anyone else be.

Now, having said that, Sir Walter Raleigh, kindly throw your trench coat over a mud puddle and fall face first upon it.

Sexual references???????????
WTF?

Guys like you stop at nothing.

Last edited:
Sorry. Couldn't let this run any further.
IXLR8 - be warned ... you've put yourself onto very, very thin ice with your inflammatory remarks about other forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back