Bitter or Butter?

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So maybe Im late to the joke? IdK? But its pretty funny especially with Butters fake bearded advatar! So Butter is he/she a previous member that Bitter pissed off or what?
Sorry for being nosy just real curious! Let the conversing begin...

I haven't been on TPF much lately, and I was kind of wondering the same thing! :lol:

I've been around but I'm lost as well ;)

Definitely not Bitter. Just the way he talks doesnt sound like Bitter. Come on.. you have been here long enoug.

Definitely not Bitter. Just the way he talks doesnt sound like Bitter. Come on.. you have been here long enoug.

Wasn't saying Butter was Bitter just curious who Butter really is???

Whoever this person is, he has been busy. I've seen a few "prominent" members being used in that way. Including me :lol:

Heh, it was a pissed off new member/drama queen that called me Butter Jeweler as an insult. :roll:
This was after repeatedly trying to come off all high and mighty, and mature, after attacking LaFoto, and a couple other members for critiqueing his images too "harshly".

Butters is a fun joke, and seriously made me laugh.
I don't know who it is, but I hope it is only temporary.
If I remember the forum rules correctly, alt accounts are frowned upon.

I belive I know who you mean Bitter. Pulled all his posts and pictures.

Yup.

My first guess at who created the account, was that it was Schwetty. :lol:

Whoever this person is, he has been busy. I've seen a few "prominent" members being used in that way. Including me :lol:

I saw that as well but figured cloudwalker wasnt quite the stretch that Bitter jeweler is.

Thanks Bitter for the clarification it is funny especially with his advatar but a Mod should porbably look into it.

Cloudwalker predates c.cloudwalker though. So who is the immitater there? :lmao:

ooh a conspiracy

also - who else out there has a double now?

Most reactions

Back