Calvin_A
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2010
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Griffin, GA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Saw these outside the italian restaurant we ate at tonight and thought I'd try the flower shot... what ya'll think?
I think it's a neat idea, but perhaps a little under-exposed. I'd also suggest perhaps shooting from a more vertical perspective so you're looking more down on the flowers rather than across them.
I think it's a neat idea, but perhaps a little under-exposed. I'd also suggest perhaps shooting from a more vertical perspective so you're looking more down on the flowers rather than across them.
And maybe just a little less DoF?
I think it's a neat idea, but perhaps a little under-exposed. I'd also suggest perhaps shooting from a more vertical perspective so you're looking more down on the flowers rather than across them.