Black Friday non-photography deals

PhotoWhoa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys went to some black friday sales that weren't photography related. Where did you go and what did you snag?

Also are there any good places to check out online?

And I'm speaking strictly, NON-photography.

I managed to snag some ZZZs until 7:30.

I snagged a crash plan 1 year family plan for $2.88. 98% off.

I snagged a crash plan 1 year family plan for $2.88. 98% off.

What in the world is THAT?? A Crash plan? I have a plan NOT to crash. :D

I wouldn't go shopping on Black Friday for love or money. Or materialistic stuff, either. I don't especially LIKE shopping, and I absolutely LOATHE crowds--so Black Friday is just really not for me. I'd rather stay home and watch sports, and take pictures.

That said, this year is the first time in recent memory that I *did* sort of "participate" in Black Friday. I'd admired my niece's boots yesterday, and she said she was going to buy another pair of them while they were out, because they were normally $80 and were going to be on sale during the "early bird" stuff for $19.99. So, I gave her money to do the shopping FOR me; bought two pairs of boots, and a birthday present for another niece, and then paid for a Starbucks for her and her sister as a thank-you.

Black Friday shopping by proxy was definitely a win for me!!

Every year I have worked at a retail store so I have never really gone out. This year my fiancé and I decided to go people watch and possibly look for some stuff for around the house.

We ended up going to a clothing store for her and she bought some jeans for 75$ off. And bought some shirts for work. I bought a box of sour patch kids..

Its not black friday related, but I got a plasma cutter at $500 off retail price earlier in the week. its a business purchase, but about the only thing I've bought recently.

People spend money on non photography related things?

Its not black friday related, but I got a plasma cutter at $500 off retail price earlier in the week. its a business purchase, but about the only thing I've bought recently.
Business purchase? Do you have a body shop or something?

People spend money on non photography related things?

Yeah. Stupid stuff like house payments, food, electrickery, innernets, gasoline ......

Of the ten years I was in the US, I've only went on a black friday once. I went to a big big mall, had to park way out, only to find the deals not worth my time at all. People watching was fun though, a lot of head shaking.

Business purchase? Do you have a body shop or something?

I have an automotive truck publication that I run, the plasma is for working on fabricating various parts for a twin turbo engine build we're going to be publishing a few technical articles on. as well as a few products we're prototyping to make available to the public.

Of the ten years I was in the US, I've only went on a black friday once. I went to a big big mall, had to park way out, only to find the deals not worth my time at all. People watching was fun though, a lot of head shaking.

I've graced this planet with my presence for over half a century now, and I've only wandered out for BF once as well. For a KitchenAid stand mixer. No big crowds, no pushing & shoving, no fights... just went in around 10:30, picked one up off the pallet, and casually headed to the check-out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back