Black Friday

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Anyone doing any "Black Friday" shopping this year? I found a site that has some of the ads and deals listed on it...not sure how accurate they are...I know walmart has theirs listed online already...

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/

eromallagadnama said:
Anyone doing any "Black Friday" shopping this year? I found a site that has some of the ads and deals listed on it...not sure how accurate they are...I know walmart has theirs listed online already...

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/

I'm doing "Black Friday" retail working. :( Yeah...please pity me.

Sorry Corry :( Bet it would be crazy working that day...So what store are you working for? Got any tips for me? :lol: I'm looking for an iPod...

eromallagadnama said:
Sorry Corry :( Bet it would be crazy working that day...So what store are you working for? Got any tips for me? :lol: I'm looking for an iPod...

I work at Walgreens. I worked yesterday and it felt like Black Friday then, so I'm not looking forward to the real thing!

Haha, just a good time. I'm too broke to buy stuff for fun! I was going to use a recent donation from an awesome guy for my next phone bill in a few days, but then I remembered about Christmas coming up, and voila! It's all gone on gifts. lol. So I'll be taking a really good friend of mine out in the wee hours of the morn to go shopping, because she's just home for Thanksgiving break from college in Oregon. =(

Don't forget the 2 count them 2 Giant Hershey Candy Bars for $1!!!!!! :lmao:

Can some one please buy me an iPod and mail it too me. I'll even send you the cash via pay pal or something.

I want a 20gig picture one. They've gotta be mad cheap now that the new video's are out?

PlasticSpanner said:
What's Black Friday?:confused:

It's the day when many retail businesses get out of operating in the red (loosing money) and start showing a profit....for the whole year...pretty crazy huh!

Most reactions

Back