Black Gondola

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
another shot from Venice... any C&C would be welcome :)

more here: http://www.spako.lu

blackgondolakl.jpg

I really like this shot. Can't really think of anything to make it better. The gray skies adds something to the shot. Good Job.

Nice...those black gondolas look sinister. And the sky complements the look of the gondolas.

Great capture.

I agree that this is an awesome. My only critique would be that I feel the horizon is too close to the middle. Might look better with some creative cropping.

so sick, thats a pic i would hang on my wall

Excellent pic; the only thing really wrong with it is that I didn't take it! ;) Seriously though, I'll respectfully disagree with point on the horizon. I think in this case because of the poles in the foreground, the rule of thirds can be safely ignored.

fantastic pp on this one. The foreground is perfectly toned. The gondolas are amazing in this shot.

I really like the composition and the subject, the PP however I don't think is as good as previous work of yours. Some of the poles in the water and the buildings in the background have a hard edge making them look pasted in. I do like the mood of the pic though very much.

Man your photos are always with scary mood, horror. These boats look like floating coffins ready to sail of no return toward the haunted castle across the river :lol:.

Great stuff btw.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back