What's new

Black&White Challenge: EGGS

gk fotografie

Help........... I'm surrounded by morrons
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
6,204
Location
...who cares?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome!

The Black&White Challenge is a fun thing, no competition, no prizes, but hopefully a lot of learning, experimenting and also experiencing how others approach a theme. Every digital photographer and film photographer can participate with as many photos as desired during each challenge.
 
Last edited:
I love this challenge. I believe that this challenge will expedite photography knowledge, much in the same way as @Derrel and GARY A have directed both publicly and privately. These great men have always instructed us newbies for growth.[/USER]

@gk fotografie loves us the same.
 
Do the photos have to be abstract or cooked eggs? Not sure if I'm reading it right.
I took a couple egg pics (not abstract and not cooked) so not sure if I can use them. Ta
 
Started simple. What a great shape, the egg.

E double G-1.webp
 
Frig !! This just suddenly sent me back to my College photography assignment where we had to shoot a single egg with a 4x5 using a single continous light ... hmm, I wonder where that neg is?
 
O, yes!!
Stunning in it's simplicity.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom