Black&White Challenge: EGGS

i-G8QMvpv-XL.jpg
Great image!
Your nenewsimages dot com didn't actually open anything for me?

Thanks. I forgot to update my website on TPF. I just changed it to my newer one

Ha ha ha, that's a great image you hatched. Thanks for the laugh.

I don't know about anyone else but I am finding this a really difficult challenge.
I went through a dozen eggs trying to get one landing in a frying pan, tried to mix yolks and wites into something interesting, taken a heap of pics that don't look any better than the photo on the packaging, tried a basketball for the yolks which looked silly and not even Google can help. . . . . .

Just do scrambled eggs...

I don't know about anyone else but I am finding this a really difficult challenge.
I went through a dozen eggs trying to get one landing in a frying pan, tried to mix yolks and wites into something interesting, taken a heap of pics that don't look any better than the photo on the packaging, tried a basketball for the yolks which looked silly and not even Google can help. . . . . .
your trying too hard... i hope you saved all those eggs...

I've done this a few years ago and not in a position to take photos now. I wish I could post my photos but I know it is against the rules :)

Unlike my wife, I'm not an outdoor person, but after more than a week of being obliged to stay indoors, the walls come at you very slowly and I'd love to take a long walk in the woods or run along the beach. I've plenty of ideas, but it seems as if the energy to do something else just fades away where you stand.
It not only looks this situation will take even longer, but also that the rules will become even stricter if the first measures of the government (to which they've also returned 5 times) prove to be insufficient. Anyway, we must all stay positive!

View attachment 188785
(the shot was not quite what I wanted, so just messing around with mirroring, different layers, etc.)

Last edited:
I really appreciate my camera hobby at this time...seems the only real excape from a very depressing situation... yes we all need to be strong ... and keep the camera in your hands..... the world around us is still beautiful... and try to discover things you usually pass by ...stay well everyone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back