What's new

Black&White Child Portrait (C&C)!!

xstepone

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my adorable cousin.
Please tell me what you think :)
alllyy.jpg
 
Flat. It's gray overall. The eyes need to pop, the hair needs some highlights at least. Up the contrast a bit, don't get crazy. She is quite adorable, but the photo isn't doing her justice! Also, try not to cut at her head, if anything you could have gone up a bit and taken a step back. :thumbup:
 
I wish the eyes were just a little sharper, but I still like the shot. I like the emotion on her face and how she's looking just past the camera.
 
Flat. It's gray overall. The eyes need to pop, the hair needs some highlights at least. Up the contrast a bit, don't get crazy. She is quite adorable, but the photo isn't doing her justice! Also, try not to cut at her head, if anything you could have gone up a bit and taken a step back. :thumbup:

This! It needs contrast. Lots of people have been posting flat B&W lately. Check out some of the advice given in other threads. I'd do a play, but you don't allow editing.
 
This! It needs contrast. Lots of people have been posting flat B&W lately. Check out some of the advice given in other threads. I'd do a play, but you don't allow editing.
I would've done an edit too :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom