What's new

Black & Whites......4 photos

Blair

Painting with Light
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio, TX and Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm hung up on Black and whites right now for some reason.....I think I like the antique look. Let me know what you think.

"on the road to Damascus"
IMG_0014-013.jpg


"Peace on the wild river"
IMG_0057-013.jpg


Stonehenge in the hills 1
IMG_0005-013.jpg


Stonehenge in the hills 2
IMG_0006-013.jpg


Thanks for looking,
Blair
 
damascus syria??




nice shots i love the third one
 
Hi and Thanks!

"On the road to Danascus" is the name of the statue and yes Syria. In christian beliefs it was on the Road to Damascus that Paul the Apostle was converted to Christianity.

This statue is at Mo-Ranch near Kerrville, TX which is owned by the
Presbyterian Church.

Thanks again,
Blair
 
That statue could do with a little up in the contrasts, I think, it is primarily grey ... impressive statue, all the same!
And of the series I definitely like the last best of all, nice contrasts there, but there is some dust in the upper right. Did you put that last one through NeatImage or any noise reduction software?
 
Thanks LaFoto!
I just missed that piece of dust some how. Thanks for pointing it out.:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom