What's new

Blessings From Heavens

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Your C&C please...

Did you like the colors here???



Regards :D
 
The sun is just a tad bright/over-bearing for me, BUT with that being said I do like the photo in general.
 
I was just messing around a little with the colors since I like your photo so much. Feel free to delete these if you dont like them. I figured it was ok since you have your photos "ok to edit". I think I still like your original better though, what do you think?

$Heavens2.webp$Heavens3.webp


$Heavens4.webp
 
Thank you Link The World.... I like the blue , but would love it be toned down so that just a tint remains..... Thank you very much for your efforts :D
 
Good one; i liked that greenish blue tint

Thank you

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom