Blond at the Ballpark

JohnnyWrench

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Blond at the Ballpark.jpg

I was shooting an event at a Spring Training facility a few days ago when I noticed the morning sun hitting the empty seats. This nice lady started chatting me up about photography and I asked if she wanted her photo taken. I was in a hurry and literally took one frame. This is it... thought I'd share.

Good photo.

BTW: You have used the masculine form "blond" in your title. The feminine form is "blonde".

Is she the owner?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback guys. She's not the owner but works for the team. And blond vs blonde... who knew there was masculine/feminine form of that word. Not me. Crazy the things you learn on this forum that have nothing to do with photography.

I've read that distinction is considered optional.

Yep! She's a beauty... Are you going to give her a copy..?

Blonde at the Ballpark.jpg

:aiwebs_016:
Yep! She's a beauty... Are you going to give her a copy..?

Why blur a pretty face? :apologetic:

As for blond/blonde it's like to and too and their, there and they're. It's relatively minor for most but a few people wince every time they see them used incorrectly and would go elsewhere with their business. I know it's no reflection on one's skill as a photographer but if it costs you even a small amount of new business it may be worth taking the time to figure out the differences.
Just my honest opinion and 98% off topic... wandering brain syndrome in my dotage. :D

Edit: Apparently in the US and Canada blond is acceptable for both masculine and feminine.:icon_pissedoff:

Britain and America are two nations divided by a common language.

Last edited:
Edit: Apparently in the US and Canada blond is acceptable for both masculine and feminine.
Oh, really? Unfortunately, certain radical factions have been subverting our culture (sic) for years. They keep re-writing the dictionary, excusing improper usage, overlooking spelling errors, and promoting ignoramuses in the "pop" culture. To the detriment of us all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back