What's new

Blowing Raspberries for the camera

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Location
North East UK
I was asked to cover a dog show on Sunday and done some pet portraits too....
Although I don't think the owners would want to purchase these....I just wanted to show for the fun of it.

10.jpg


7.jpg


TFL.
Ken.
 
Very cute ... I am sure you captured MANY a good pic with the dogs "smiling" for the camera for the owners to buy ... and these are just funny.

Is "blowing raspberries" a term meaning something?
Like putting out one's tongue?

The first is cutest since there is no distracting human hand and comb in that one.
 
Thanks everyone.....sold quite a few so far, the first in this thread being one of them and still got a few clients to see yet. I have been given permission to use these as I like so I may post some of the better portraits later......If you'd like?
LaFoto said:
Is "blowing raspberries" a term meaning something?
Like putting out one's tongue?
and blowing very hard making the rasping sound with spit flying everywhere. I would try to spell the noise but wouldn't know how to!
Thanks again.
Ken.
 
Excellent images Ken. Nicely captured.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom