What's new

Blue Light and Lines

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted this abstract image on another forum and the response was quite interesting. Let's see what happens here :)
 
Last edited:
I'm guessing a toilet stall door is the dark object with tiled floor. Even after standing on my head, damned if I can figure out the blue light and flap.

Another cool shot nonetheless.
 
hmm i somehow liked it..
 
I'm guessing a toilet stall door is the dark object with tiled floor.
Not even close!
icon_mao.gif


Try "boosting" the blue some. Was the original RAW?
The blue is already boosted quite a bit (in the original the blue is kinda washed out). This is from a RAW file, yes.

What is a tanning bed.

"B"s for $200 please Alex.
Not a tanning bed either :lol:

Thanks everybody for your kind comments. Abstract images are not overly popular around here, so I'm genuinely glad that you like.
 
New "version" of the same image:


IMG%5D
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom