blue sky

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this a while ago and just of it framed today. I just want to get some feedback on what others thought about it.

47012823.jpg

If you just want other members' thoughts on this one, and some general comments about the picture, then the General Gallery is the better place for it.
A) many more members go there and look at the pictures displayed
B) you are not asking for any specific critique but for general comments.

I will therefore move this over to the General Gallery.

Overall this is a great capture and the croppping is right on..the only thing it needs is a little "pop" or "punch" to it to boost the colors to make it move vibrant. Perhaps the velvia method would work great on this.

Awesome shot. I wish the smoke trail wasn't cut in half, but that's just me being picky.

good capture those things are hard to catch

This shot dose not "POP" as much at the printed one. Thanks for all the feed back, I know my PS skills are lacking and I need to work on them.

I love the composition on this one, I think it emphasizes the height and movement very well.

If you want to play in PS some then make a bunch of copies and start experimenting. That way your original is never touched.

Go overboard on levels or unsharp mask or saturation etc so you clearly see what is too much. Then start zeroing in on what adds but doesn't make it overworked.

Most reactions

Back