BMX in the skatepark

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My friend told me he needed some new myspace pics and i told him i could help him out, haha. Tell me what you think. This was the first time i shot with 2 off camera flashes. It took some practice figuring out the best location for them for each shot but with trial and error i figured it out.

2410068603_31e2188b7c.jpg

2410069039_228a870aec.jpg

2410897538_896c176469.jpg

2410068991_2d55a9588e.jpg

First one is nice but the others I'm not to fond of and the lurkers in the 2nd and last photo are a bummer

Thanks!

Ya, i agree the first one is by far the best.

So, anyone else?

I agree, the first one is the best, I really like it

The first one is great. The the bmx'er looks as though he is jumping out of the photo. :)

The last one isn't bad but am bothered by the person standing there.

Haha, ya, with the last one the kid thought he would pop up and scare him. IT didnt go so well, haha.

This was my first shot with my d1h, so i was just getting used to how to use it. Remember that these are cropped and resized pictures from 2.7 mp originals =o

Which application do you use to resize and edit?

I really liked them all...alot. I was not bothered by the "lurkers" as I thought they added perspective, and even a little more of a story. I did like the first one the best though.

Which application do you use to resize and edit?

Gimp

And thanks sister. I really like the "lurkers" in number 2 and the people in the backround in number 1

First one is off the hook! Look at that sunset and perfect lighting!

Third is nice too.

#4 guy in the back looks like he is praising the rider:lol:; i like #1 the best too, IMO #3 the foreground is over lit, did you try darking it in post processing

Thanks ALL for your comments.

These are straight from the camera besides getting cropped

Most reactions

Back