What's new

Boat House

kc9ljo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
Northern Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0007-1.webp$DSC_0007.webp
Not much more than a snapshot, I'll admit. But it's one of the first photos I have taken with a DSLR. Thoughts?
 
Last edited:
it is good; but i wanted to see the hut off centered

Warm Welcome

All The Best :D
 
I agree, I was trying to center the pipe with the hut.
 
I think your photo is reasonably well exposed, but falls a bit short in terms of showing us the subject – if you hadn't said that this was a boat house, I would've thought this was a tool shed in someone's yard. In other words, you're not really showing us your subject in context. Maybe show a boat or two as well, or more water perhaps?

Welcome to TPF, by the way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom