What's new

Boats HDR

Arran Lomas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HDR of the boats at the fish market at Fleetwood, sorry about the watermark, is taken straight from my site, cba re-uploading it.

Used Photomatix

boatswtmk.jpg


So what you guys think?

Thanks =)
 
Last edited:
eeek neither do I, it was there a minute ago, strange

what the hell it has disappeared of my site as well!
 
Last edited:
Just check out the links, might just a small error. Or you could just try again.

I'll check back later. Hope you get it figured out.
 
Yer i'll look into it, thanks

I don't get it, if you right click it and press 'open image in new window' you can see it.
 
There have re-uploaded it to different location, is working now, sorry about that!
 
I like it! Good atmosphere.
Me to, I think the darkness works good in this image because it corresponds with the clouds and brings thoughts of a storm in your head which is what the mood is meant to be. Nice Job!
 
Me to, I think the darkness works good in this image because it corresponds with the clouds and brings thoughts of a storm in your head which is what the mood is meant to be. Nice Job!

Thank you so much!
 
OMG I am in love with this shot! It's amazing. I love HDR but have NO clue how to create it. This is really beautiful.
 
I nominated this photo for TPF photo of the month for August. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. :)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom