Boats

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On my walk last sunday, there was another boat race. And i was just in time to capture some ships coming back. Was windy as hell, but worth it
Vuurtoren013.jpg

Vuurtoren014.jpg

Vuurtoren015.jpg

Vuurtoren016.jpg

Vuurtoren017.jpg

Vuurtoren018.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

stunning shots
those angles are just madness, there is not enough L glass in the world that would get me on one of those :lol:

Cool, just wondering- what equipment you use?

thanks for the comments :)
There was alot of wind that day and some of the boats even went further then the angles in the pics (only for a brief moment though). Was just crazy. But fun to watch......................and i bet there is at least one L-lens that would get you on a boat, im sure of it.
I shoot these with my Canon EOS 350D, with a Tamron 70-300 on it.

Wow, those bring back some awesome memories! Now I need to go get on a sailboat.

@lostprophet - The sailboats are actually more stable when they're keeling over like that...

These are really nice. My favorites are #1 and #3. COOL...........

#3 is my favorite, the diagonals are just fantastic

Excellent shooting Daan.:thumbup: :thumbup: Cant believe those boats stayed a float.

From an old blue-water sailor.....Excelent shots!!!

"On my walk last sunday, there was another boat race."
Sounds like you were on land taking the shots....???

#2 shows the drama of competitive sailing.......

Sounds like you were on land taking the shots....???
Yes indeed i was. When the race ends, they get back to the harbor. I was standing at the "entrance" (or whatever you would call it) of the harbor. So they come sailing in and lower the sails just when they passed my viewing point.
And thanks for the comments everyone :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back