Bob fighting Bob from the neighboring world.. "Alter-Universe"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottotakesphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a good shot of my friend "The Bob".
So what do you think?
Whats good about it?
Whats bad about it?
I think you say "C&C" or something??
Maybe some comments and views on flickr as well?
Thank you.

My name is otto BTW

4481935330_9505161070.jpg

BOB FIGHT on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

well me and bob where watching "THE ONE" with jet li and bob said it would be funny to see him fighting himself so i used the trypod to take two photos of bob and i cut the photos and pasted them so the two photos where one.

What editing program are you using, Otto? Theres a lot more you could do with this, IMO, to make it not so snapshotish. Do you mind if I mess around with it a little bit?

What editing program are you using, Otto? Theres a lot more you could do with this, IMO, to make it not so snapshotish. Do you mind if I mess around with it a little bit?

yeah that would be cool.

Ok, technically not the greatest shots, but you are entertaining and that's a big plus in my book.

Main complaint is that I love the Bobs and, with your threads, I feel like I'm going to see them but I'm always disappointed. I keep seeing the "blob." Sorry, just trying to be funny along with your shots, lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW7hyws9i9E]YouTube - Helter Skelter by The Bobs[/ame]

thanks... but not a clone... two bob's one from a parallel universe one from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back