What's new

Bobbing for apples...

brettmc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So while doing my water drops yesterday I decided to throw in some apples; not sure why. Please C&C. Thanks for all the help you can give!

1.
DSC_0127.jpg


2.
DSC_0130.jpg


3.
DSC_0131.jpg
 
Really reminds me of my own work.I find it (my) inferior than the apples, so i never posted it any where. Any similarities?
3965836891_6c2a488722_b.jpg


A little patch is visible, noisy....boah. Yours are better :drool:. I screwed up a great picture.
 
Brettmc, after seeing your water drops on apples thread and now seeing this one........there is no comparison. This is not that good compared to the other photos...
Im sorry mate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom