What's new

Book and/or online photo class recommendations?

JClishe

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
828
Reaction score
106
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone have any recommendations for any "must read" photography books? I'm looking for sort of an entry-level how-to book that talks about various types of photography: landscape, portraits, architecture, etc. I looked briefly at a National Geographic field guide that appeared to be what I was looking for, but I didn't have time to look at it closely.

Also, I've been thinking about taking NYIP's Intro to digital photography course. Anyone have any experience with it? I have a friend that's currently taking their pro course and he really likes it.

Jason
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom