Bored at 4am. C&C please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so it's 4 in the morning and I am awake and bored lol. so i kinda came up with an idea and it came out way cliche. at least i think. C&C welcome

2sab59j.jpg

3343ghy.jpg

I love the idea. Probably one of the most original things I have ever seen.

For some reason and I don't know why I just don't like the second shot of it. I can't put my finger on it. It is a great idea though, especially for 4am. Did you fill in all of the notes yourself?

I like number 1 is far superior. The lighting and bit underexposed really shows a mood.

I agree that the first picture is the better of the two. The composition, angle, and lighting really set a mood. I don't find it cliche at all, it's very original and it seems to convey a love hate relationship with music...that's my take on it anyway.

I'm tempted to whip out the guitar and/or trumpet and see what that sounds like. Although I can't make out what the timing or the key signature is. :greenpbl:

Nice work.

Cool Idea. I definitely like #1 the most.

#2 the lighting is too harsh imo. and i dont like the "ripped off" edge of the paper on the left.

Wow I'm surprised at the feedback! Thanks everyone. I might do a reshoot in a bit. I wasn't sure if the idea was cliche or not. The second one was me messing with a home made snoot lol. I like the forst one better. I did fill in all the notes but it is 100% random and probably sounds rediculous and horrible. It might even be impossible to play haha. Thanks again everyone!

I think that I am agreeing with everyone else and saying that #1 is fabulous. #2 looks good too but I dont like the lighting???

yeah i agree, it was just an experiment with a snoot lol thanks!

Most reactions

Back