What's new

Bored at Work + New Lens = Abstract

Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
10,726
Reaction score
5,468
Location
The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bought Charlie's Sigma 50mm f/1/4; sweet lens!! Hadn't had a lot of spare time to use it though.

So, I'm sitting at work, waiting on some stuff I need from someone else and not wanting to get involved in anything else until I get the current project finished, so I take a little break. And look longingly at my camera, then start looking around the room for what I can play with.

The result:

Sept18_5429editweb by sm4him, on Flickr

As always, C&C, general comments and witty banter are appreciated!
 
I saw this on your 500px. Nicely done Sharon :D

Is it a stack of folders?
 
Sweet! Glad you like that lens! It needed someone to love it! lol!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
I saw this on your 500px. Nicely done Sharon :D

Is it a stack of folders?

Pretty close; different colored papers.

Sweet! Glad you like that lens! It needed someone to love it! lol!

I was perfectly happy with my Nikon 50mm f/1.8, but I am VERY glad I made the switch! I'm really enjoying shooting with this lens!
 
OH YEAH i like this awesome colors and the shadows ... mmmhmm almost looks like a vector illustration
 
Yum! Very clean, nice one Sharon!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom