Bought Another Pentax M Body

webestang64

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I figure I can always use another Pentax. I'm happy it came with the Pentax 75-150 compact zoom and 28mm.
For $70 I got all this stuff, the body needs a bit of cleaning but still retains the protective film on the bottom. Guy at work I bought it from said he used it for about 2 years and it's been in the closet ever since.

Hi, Pentax guys, Just acquired a Pentax ME ...Read a review that says "be careful when inserting batteries, there are several different ways of inserting batteries, make sure you get the right one"....did the reviewer state the correct way? ....NO. so can anybody point me in the right direction, Any help appreciated, THANKS.

Pentax ME manual:
http://www.cameramanuals.org/pentax_pdf/pentax_me.pdf

As you can see, replacing the batteries is an extremely complex and difficult operation requiring nerves of steel:

tech_forum_9-11-2012020_zpsyy2cz8se.jpg

CAUTION: HANDLE THE BATTERY WITH A DRY CLOTH

Picture: I DO WHAT THE F**K I WANT

Good thing it doesn't use mercury batteries or you'd have to wear a hazmat suit to change them.

Hi, Pentax guys, Just acquired a Pentax ME ...Read a review that says "be careful when inserting batteries, there are several different ways of inserting batteries, make sure you get the right one"....did the reviewer state the correct way? ....NO. so can anybody point me in the right direction, Any help appreciated, THANKS.
Check the housing of battery compartment. Often there is a picture how to place batteries correctly.

I figure I can always use another Pentax. I'm happy it came with the Pentax 75-150 compact zoom and 28mm.
For $70 I got all this stuff, the body needs a bit of cleaning but still retains the protective film on the bottom. Guy at work I bought it from said he used it for about 2 years and it's been in the closet ever since.

Would you be interested in a Pentax ZX-M body?

Most reactions

Back