Bought my first camera! How do I start my business?

max3k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol.. love it.. i was going to start a new thread, (a total troll thread) but decided not to...

after you get your business cards, get a website.. just use flickr or something though..

Somebody was looking for a pink camera under $200 recently. Hope you gave hime the link. :lmao:

So you already have the lens. Good, you are all set.

Actually I was pretty disapointed because it didnt come with the key. Its for "display purposes only".

How stupid is that.

Actually I was pretty disapointed because it didnt come with the key. Its for "display purposes only".

How stupid is that.
i'd so get my money back then. i don't want just anyone starting up my camera. you think you've paid for top notch security but they don't even give you a key.

"could somebody please think of the children" - The Simpsons

So you already have the lens. Good, you are all set.

for some reason this just reminded me of something ridiculous i saw this weekend.... i was at the zoo and i saw some lady walking around with a D80 with no lens attached. just open. and she was pointing at stuff hitting the shutter release. obviously nothing was happening but i'm pretty sure she thought she was taking pictures. it was so ridiculous i didn't even find it funny.

for some reason this just reminded me of something ridiculous i saw this weekend.... i was at the zoo and i saw some lady walking around with a D80 with no lens attached. just open. and she was pointing at stuff hitting the shutter release. obviously nothing was happening but i'm pretty sure she thought she was taking pictures. it was so ridiculous i didn't even find it funny.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you didn't bother to stop and tell her or even ask her what she's doing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back