Bought my first camera! How do I start my business?

for some reason this just reminded me of something ridiculous i saw this weekend.... i was at the zoo and i saw some lady walking around with a D80 with no lens attached. just open. and she was pointing at stuff hitting the shutter release. obviously nothing was happening but i'm pretty sure she thought she was taking pictures. it was so ridiculous i didn't even find it funny.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you didn't bother to stop and tell her or even ask her what she's doing?

i think i might have been in shock. i really don't even know what i would have said to her.

i think what she was shooting with is called DNLR (Digital No Lens Reflex)

lol

you should invent that! you're in business!

i saw some lady walking around with a D80 with no lens attached. just open. and she was pointing at stuff hitting the shutter release. obviously nothing was happening but i'm pretty sure she thought she was taking pictures.

:lol:

now that you've mentioned ... i think i shud get started.
sell broken cameras with no lens to folks for TOP price saying its the newest thing. Canon and Nikon haven't even dreamed about this yet.

i can't help stop thinking about all the dirt she's gotten in that thing.
damn.

for some reason this just reminded me of something ridiculous i saw this weekend.... i was at the zoo and i saw some lady walking around with a D80 with no lens attached. just open. and she was pointing at stuff hitting the shutter release. obviously nothing was happening but i'm pretty sure she thought she was taking pictures. it was so ridiculous i didn't even find it funny.

WOW.. thats awesome... maybe she knows something we dont.... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Will I get more money for my photos if I shoot with no lense? I'll try.

i can't help stop thinking about all the dirt she's gotten in that thing.
damn.

i know. i figured she had to have just purchased it or received it as a gift. there's no way she could have done this before; taken the card out when she gets home and there is nothing on it. wouldn't that lead you into some type of investigation? i refuse to believe that someone can be that stupid and not have accidentally walked into oncoming traffic by this point in their lives.

was it completely opened.. or did she have the body cover on it? maybe she turned the body cover into a pinhole lens? i just cant believe that someone would be that stupid.. you should have taken a photo, and sent it to failblog.org

i wonder if she has her own photography business setup.

i can see how this would drive someone over the edge. right thenikonguy?

was it completely opened.. or did she have the body cover on it? maybe she turned the body cover into a pinhole lens? i just cant believe that someone would be that stupid.. you should have taken a photo, and sent it to failblog.org

oh it was definitely open. no body cap or anything. i actually think seeing that made my brain stop functioning for a few minutes. i just sat there staring at her like wtf??

she was with a small group of people so you figure they either had to be in on some sort of joke, that really isn't that funny... or they were just as stupid.

i wonder if she has her own photography business setup.

i can see how this would drive someone over the edge. right thenikonguy?

lol

now i feel like doing this and see what kind of reaction i get from people :D

Let me know when and where. I'd love to point and laugh :thumbup:

now that you've mentioned ... i think i shud get started.
sell broken cameras with no lens to folks for TOP price saying its the newest thing. Canon and Nikon haven't even dreamed about this yet.

One never knows :lol:

Years ago the camera store where I got my supplies and hung out had a "used film" sale... and there were plenty of people asking about them :lmao:

Get your pre-exposed film now! It's so good you don't even need to hit the shutter release!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back