Boundary waters Minnesota photos

avilamillar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, i went camping to the boundary waters in minnesota and here are some of the pictures i took, i hope you can help me with C&C to improve my photos.

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

Thanks

Image 1: nice colors, but the focus appears to be off - very soft.
Image 2: Appears to be some type of mushroom. For this image, i think a bigger DOF (larger f/stop, smaller aperture) is needed to being more of the mushroom int focus.
Image 3: Interesting colors - very saturated. It looks like it is just a bit over exposed.
Image 4: Nice close-up of a dragonfly, but the focus is just a bit off and the image is soft (possibly caused by camera motion due to the slow shutter speed 1/40 second)
Image 5: I like the foreground image. There is a large rock or something on the right side that is a bit distracting. the sky could use a bit more contrast to bring the clouds out - better define them.

Thanks for the C&C i appreciate it. and im learning how to focus manually because i have just get my macro lens a week ago or so.

i also think the need more DOF, im going to remember that the next time ;)

Yeah the dragonfly i could only take one picture of it because it flew away hehe

And on the last one it is my canoe haha :p i had not realized it was in the picture.

Most reactions

Back